Green Industries SA is a leader in the circular and green economy through innovation, collaboration and excellence. We are improving our environment and wellbeing, creating prosperity and increasing economic growth, and valuing our resources and reducing pollution and waste.
The Green Industries SA 2022–23 Business Plan details our 9 strategic priorities, grouped under 4 focus areas that outline our contribution to sustainable economic growth and climate action.
Focus areas and strategic priorities
Waste and Recycling
- Zero food waste
- Kerbside reform
- Single-use plastics
- Maintaining South Australia’s leadership in waste diversion
- Circular economy transition
- Remanufacturing infrastructure
- Business sustainability
- Green economy for South Australia
People, Systems and Performance
- High performing employer of choice