Women in Circular Economy Leadership Scholarship
Green Industries SA’s Women in Circular Economy Leadership scholarship provides an opportunity for a South Australian woman who is an emerging or established leader working in the area of waste and resource recovery or related areas such as the Circular Economy to pursue an investigative project of a kind that is not readily available in South Australia.
How much money is available?
$5,000, with matched funding from the applicant’s employer encouraged.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for an Award you must:
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident over the age of 18
- live and work in South Australia
- have experience in and commitment to the circular economy
- not be enrolled in tertiary studies directly related to the topic of your proposed project
- have a short project that requires interstate or overseas investigation
- have a detailed project plan outlining research methodologies and expected research outputs and outcomes
- be willing to disseminate the results of your findings
- have evidence from your employer confirming that they will provide matched funding to support your project.
If the applicant is a sole business operator advise the extent to which a financial contribution can be made to offset the research program’s costs.
When does it close?
Contact the Program Manager for information on timing for the next call for applications.
Contact Program Manager
- Program Manager: Ms Serena Yang
- Phone: 8204 2051